Sponsored by Songwriters Resource Network, the Great American Song Contest offers a positive alternative to Big-Cash-Prize competitions. The Great American Song Contest is based on the philosophy that a good song contest should be less about money and more about providing real opportunities for songwriters.
In addition to some excellent awards and prizes, the Great American Song Contest is designed to offer advantages for every songwriter and lyricist who enters. During the first year of the contest in 1999, over 600 entries were received. Many who participated told us it was the best competition they had ever entered.
- Prestigious awards to help winners promote their songs;
- Multiple awards & prizes in all categories — a total of 35 awards, 5 per category;
- Qualified judges representing all aspects of the music business;
- A written evaluation from judges on every entry;
- Low-cost & affordable entry fees.
This year’s Great American Song Contest is open
Jan. 1 — Nov. 7, 2001
For More Information