Country singer Wynonna Judd, a veteran singer who’s been in the music business for 25 years, is back with her latest album ‘Sing’ which is an album of cover songs that is due out on February 3rd on Curb Records.
The album will feature her rendition of songs made famous by other singers such as Tammy Wynette, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Bill Withers, among others.
In addition to releasing her 7th studio album, Wynonna will be appearing on Good Morning America’s Winter Concert Series come February 4th in New York City. The legendary singer’s performance will be free and open to the public.
Those who are interested in attending are being asked to arrive at the studio located at GMA’s Times Square Studio at 43rd St. & Broadway in Midtown Manhattan no later than 7am EST Feb. 4th.
Entrance to the studio is on a first-come, first-served basis.
In related news, Wynonna Judd will also be playing at Club Nokia in Los Angeles on Feb. 19.
For more on Wynonna Judd, visit http://www.wynonna.com/.
TRACKLISTING FOR WYNONNA JUDD ‘SING’
1. That’s How Rhythm Was Born (The Boswell Sisters)
2. I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry (Hank Williams)
3. Women Be Wise (Originally recorded by Sippie Wallace, popularized by Bonnie Raitt)
4. I Hear You Knockin’ (Originally recorded by Smiley Lewis, popularized by Dave Edmunds)
5. Till I Get It Right (Tammy Wynette)
6. Are The Good Times Really Over (Merle Haggard)
7. The House Is Rockin’ (Stevie Ray Vaughan)
8. Ain’t No Sunshine (Bill Withers)
9. I’m A Woman (Originally recorded by Christine Kittrell, popularized by Maria Muldaur)
10. Anyone Who Had A Heart (Burt Bacharach for Dionne Warwick)
11. When I Fall In Love (Nat King Cole)